NEW! – SMALL COMMERCIAL BUILDING INSPECTIONS
– AND –
FIRE CODE SAFETY INSPECTIONS
Call for more information on either of these new services now offered by Beaches Inspection Services
Beaches Inspection Services provides, at a minimum, services as outlined in the ASHI Standards of Practice. The American Society of Home Inspectors®, Inc. (ASHI®) is a not-for-profit professional society for private home inspectors. The minimum standard for the Full Service Inspection in Jacksonville includes: List of Services.
• structural components including the foundation & framing.
• exterior wall components • all exterior doors • attached or adjacent decks, balconies, porches, & similar structures • eaves, soffit, & fascias • vegetation, grading, surface drainage, fences & retaining walls • adjacent or entryway walkways, patios, & driveways.
• roofing materials • roof drainage systems • flashing and skylights, chimneys, & roof penetrations.
• interior water supply & distribution systems including all fixtures & faucets • drain, waste & vent systems including all fixtures • water heating equipment & hot water supply system and vent systems , flues, & chimneys • fuel storage & fuel distribution systems • drainage sumps, sump pumps, & related piping.
Electrical System Inspection
• service drop • service entrance conductors, cables, & raceways • service equipment & main disconnects • service grounding • interior components of service panels & sub panels • conductors • over-current protection devices • a representative number of installed lighting fixtures, switches, & receptacles • ground fault circuit interrupters.
Heating & Air Conditioning System Inspection
• installed heating & AC equipment • vent systems, flues, & chimneys • central & through-wall equipment • split-systems & heat pumps • distribution systems.
• walls, ceilings, & floors • steps, stairways and railings • counter tops & a representative number of installed cabinets • a representative number of doors & windows, garage doors & garage door operators • fireplace systems & components.
Insulation and Ventilation Inspection
• insulation & vapor retarders in unfinished spaces • ventilation of attics & foundation areas • mechanical ventilation systems.
FAST TRACK INSPECTION SERVICES include the following:
• pool inspections including decking, foundation, pool motors and filters • auxiliary structure inspections for separate garages, apartments, & guest houses • sub-floor plenum inspections for homes with raised foundations • 4 point inspections & Wind Mitigation inspections for insurance policies, which includes a free permit record search • spot inspections for evaluating single components • phase 1 construction inspections (slab, roof, electrical, plumbing, & framing evaluation)