At Beaches Inspection Services, we pride ourselves on providing the most up-to-date information and resources for homeowners & buyers getting ready to take that big step in their real estate transaction. We provide documents, credentials, and a list of preferred Inspectors and Contractors, that will help you better understand what sets us apart from other standard “ Jacksonville Home Inspection Services”.
The “Do’s” and “Don’ts” of purchasing a House Inspection Jacksonville for all home Buyers & Sellers!
• NEVER use an inspection service that doesn’t call you back!
• NEVER use an inspection service that doesn’t bother providing information about their company or, what the best inspection process would be for your home in particular.
• NEVER use an inspection service that quotes you extremely high or very low fees!
• NEVER use a service that attempts to up-sell you on “infra-red” service, or offers to package a WDO service with the Home Inspection.
• ALWAYS hire legitimate & reputable Jacksonville Home Inspectors (STATE LICENSED) that don’t practice any of the above tactics and that don’t present biased opinions for realtors.
• ALWAYS research your Jacksonville Home Inspector before you hire him to find out their history & reputation, look up their website & sample report to get a look at what you are getting for your dollars.
• ALWAYS be sure that the owner of the service will be your Jacksonville Home Inspector. His reputation is on the line and he won’t miss a thing!
• ALWAYS be sure to call Beaches Inspection Services at (904)536-5542 for a comparative quote and the help that you deserve!